Great Ideas Grants
What is the Great Ideas Grant Program?
The Great Ideas Grant Program is a cornerstone of The Helena Education Foundation’s mission to enrich education in the Helena Public Schools. It is designed to put money directly into the hands of classroom teachers, helping educators take ideas for innovative teaching strategies and make them a reality. Specific goals include:
- supporting and encouraging teachers to infuse new elements of creativity into their classroom;
- helping teachers extend student learning beyond the limitations of textbooks;
- encouraging teachers to strengthen ties between the classroom, other teachers, parents, students and the larger community;
- providing funds for projects to enhance student learning that would otherwise not be possible within the District budget or with any other funding source.
We’re happy to help. If you have questions about the process, please feel free to contact us at any time. We can be reached by phone (443-2545) or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will hold a grant writing workshop at the Red Atlas from 3:45-5:30 on January 11th.
- Instructions and the form for the 2016-17 grants are available here.
- Type your grant application, save it to your computer, and e-mail as an attachment to email@example.com
- Print and mail your cover sheet and signature page to:
Post Office Box 792
Helena MT 59624
Samples of Successful Applications
- Working Together to Make Us Better
- Music Ace Maestro
- Bring your A game to work!
- Designing a Medical Innovation
- Mind Fullness
- Reaping Rewards Through Robots
Already Received a Grant?
- Download the grant evaluation form (Word, Excel) here.
- Download the receipts form (PDF, Excel) here.
Completed forms can be e-mailed or mailed to the Helena Education Foundation, P.O. Box 792, Helena, MT 59624.